- HUMBLED by the fact that God sent His Son to change my life, show his forever-love to me, and rescue me from sin and myself.
- DEPENDENT on Him. This morning was a morning in which I took a deep breath and thought, "Work in me, on me, and through me today God for your glory."
- ENCOURAGED by emails, facebook messages, etc of people who are hearing God's Word, and obeying it. It is a simple thing really.
- BLESSED to serve God, my family, my OBC family. I count it a privilege to pull into the Ogletown parking lot, look through the Ogletown directory, and realize that this is where God has called me.
- CONFIDENT that God's work in me will take a LOT of time. As David Powlison says, "Sanctification is a direction" and "Repentance is a lifestyle."
- CONVICTED that often I don't enjoy God like I should.
- LOVING what God is teaching me through His Word, especially Psalm 119 and 1 Corinthians 5-7.