- I read that the Lord is my rock, my fortress, my refuge, my salvation, my stronghold, my God. Wow! (Psalm 18)
- I need to purpose in my heart to walk in a holy way (Psalm 17)
- God's sovereign purposes in the life of Jacob, Joseph, and Joseph's brothers are fascinating. What a dramatic story. What a faithful God!
- The early church (in the book of Acts) seemed to talk and think about the Spirit much more that I do.
I also had some time to pray. Through that time I realized...
- How valuable the people at Ogletown are (not just to God, but also to me)
- How difficult some of the situations are in the lives of people who call OBC home
- How great is the need outside of our church to have lives transformed by God's grace