Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Bummed Out...in a good way

I noticed these pictures on OBC's website (which is awesome, by the way). When I saw them, I was a little bummed out for a minute. My only reason for sadness was that I was not able to be there to enjoy it with our new church family.

But, I was only down for a minute or so. I realize how much God is doing at Ogletown and it is hard to be sad about anything. I got a glimpse into what God has in store for Ogletown when I was there, and I know signing the steel meant a lot. What I am looking forward to is sharing many more days like this past Sunday with the church.

God continues to work here in Chattanooga. I led my last Senior Adult Bible Study, and it was a special time. In addition many of the thousand details that are involved in a move are falling into place.