Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Men's Bible Study

I normally don't use the blog for shameless promotion, but there are exceptions to most everything, or so my Greek professor led me to believe.

I mentioned on Men’s Night and on Sunday morning that I would be leading a men’s Bible study. I have felt led for some time to lead this kind of study, and God seemed to open a door here for me to do it.

Essential details: we will meet at the OEx at 6:30am, and it will be for 5 weeks, beginning tomorrow morning. My prayer is that we will take some time to hear from God’s Word together, humbly work it out in our own lives, and pray for each other. Don’t feel obligated to be there every week if you have other commitments. I am hoping that God will use these weeks in my life to shape me into the image of the perfect man, Jesus Christ.

You are in my prayers, and I would love to see you tomorrow. If you have any questions, please email me or give me a call.