Monday, April 14, 2008

B2B = Back to blogging

So, I was thinking (are you surprised?).

I am...
  1. glad to be back 'home' in Delaware.
  2. feeling very loved (really overwhelmed) by the OBC family.
  3. appreciative that all the 11:00 service attenders put up with me croaking my way through the message.
  4. glad Trevor won the Masters.
  5. reading an awesome book that expresses much of what I talked (croaked) about yesterday.
  6. feeling that this aforementioned awesome book makes me think that I have never had an original thought in my life. What I thought I had 'discovered' in my study Friday afternoon at 316 Red Mill Road had been published in 1986. Oh well.
  7. disappointed that I did not get to use the word fecundity in my sermon yesterday. I had read it in 2 or 3 books last week, but I let the moment pass.
  8. thinking about converting to a Phillies fan (but only with the caveat that I will NEVER convert to an Eagles fan).
  9. appreciative that Happy Harry's had a generic form of Claritin-D so I didn't have to go into major debt to deal with my allergies.
  10. smiling at Megan's announcement about our church's special project for the 4th. She did a great job, but I am smiling at all the different directions the announcement could have went!
  11. eagerly anticipating our new associate pastor's arrival! (Get here soon, Stan!)
  12. relieved that my tax return is in the mail.
  13. glad I ate at Newark Deli and Bagles today.
  14. overwhelmed by my email inbox. I delete 10 and 15 more appear!
All in all, I am glad to be back.