How can you avoid that trap we might be tempted to fall into?
- Pray NOW that God will use that day, and come expecting to participate with other believers in praising God.
- Be a part of the celebration choir that will lead us in worship that day. Practice is this Saturday morning.
- Don't come empty handed that day. Bring men's socks and underwear so that we can generously serve New Castle County in general and the Sunday Breakfast mission in specific. I will clarify this on Sunday, but we are looking for CLEAN and UNUSED socks and underwear. I hope I did not need to clarify that, but you never know, do you? :-)
- Volunteer that day to serve the needs of our guest and congregation. The list of opportunities to serve that day and a sign-up list is available in the Welcome Center of the congregation.
- Invite friends and family to be with you as a part of that special day.
- Remember that on May 10th, we will be opening the Exchange to the community for a fun day. Invite people on that day to come with you as well.