- FACT - We are going to have Wii Night next Sunday night
- FICTION - I am ready to admit that my sister is a superior Connect Four player
- FACT - People disagree about things (even at church)
- FICTION - The pastor gets to sing whatever songs he wants to sing (you had to be in the 11:00am service to appreciate this)
- FACT - My Wii skills are pretty lame, but they will be on full display at Wii night
- FICTION - It is acceptable to angrily storm off after losing a game of Connect Four to your older sibling
- FACT - Today was a great day at Ogletown!
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Fact or Fiction
To clarify from this morning's message...