However, whenever I feel the weight of that responsibility, I am so often reminded of several things.
- Our family is experiencing joy here in ways we have never felt before. It is not tied to circumstances, but comes from a peace that we are where God wants us.
- I am enjoying the opportunity to open God's Word and share freely to the family at OBC.
- I have come to love and appreciate the people who God has placed in leadership at OBC. They are godly and have wisdom that is so beneficial to me.
- I have grown to appreciate the servant spirit of so many here.
- My family is constantly encouraged, loved, and prayed for.
- I believe that our church is poised to show Newark and the surrounding areas that Christ loves them.
- Our ministry to UD is growing and reaching many students who are finding OBC to be a great church home.
- God is raising up people at Ogletown who share a love for Christ, a love for the church, and a love for those who don't know Christ.