- The Good Friday service at Faith Baptist was an encouragement. I especially enjoyed (1) hearing the gospel faithfully preached by many preachers in the area, (2) the song that Amy sang before I spoke, and (3) looking out to see many OBC faces!
- This was our first polar-Easter egg hunt. After we all thawed out, we enjoyed the candy.
- Waking up this morning to a beautiful sunrise and a great day.
- Reading the Valley of Vision prayer that I quoted earlier.
- It was great to see so many families together. I got to meet a few of the parents of our college students.
- Hearing our church family sing "It Is Well" at the close of the 9:45 and 11:00 services was pretty special.
- Meeting several guests who came to OBC for the first time. One of those guests found our website last night, and came today!
- Enjoying lunch with Shawna's family and a grad student from UD.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Easter '08 Highlights
Okay, so this was a great day. There are several reasons, but these have to be at the top of the list.