Thursday, March 27, 2008

Something to thank God for

I was reading this morning and what I was reading was very instructive for my prayers for OBC. The author pointed me to this passage...
2 Thessalonians 1:3-4 We ought always to give thanks to God for you, brothers, as is right, because your faith is growing abundantly, and the love of every one of you for one another is increasing. Therefore we ourselves boast about you in the churches of God for your steadfastness and faith in all your persecutions and in the afflictions that you are enduring.
So, my prayers this morning are ones of thanksgiving to God for several signs of grace in people's lives.
  1. Many are growing in their faith
  2. Many are increasing in their love for each other
  3. Many are persevering in difficulties.
What a job I have! I sit on the front row of God doing amazing things at Ogletown.