- One of my great friends Ben, who is planting a church in Oklahoma City (the best city in the world, seriously) has made an attempt to love the city in a tangible way.
- Joe Thorn has some great thoughts in describing the church as a table, a pulpit, and a square.
- John Piper reminds me of some of the raw wickedness of the crucifixion.
- Justin Buzzard tells about his Dad-and-Dude-Weekend. I love his main ambition for the weekend. I can relate all too well.
- Timmy Brister shows how intentional evangelism should be.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Learning from others
I don't want the blog to be a "link machine," but there have been several posts that have been interesting to me.