Saturday, August 9, 2008

Blogging through a book

As anybody who knows me could probably guess, I am always up for a book recommendation. I ran across the book 10 Questions to Diagnose Your Spiritual Health by Donald Whitney. The premise of the book is that there are a lot of 'tests' that can help us diagnose our physical health, but we often do not take the time (or simply do not know how) to give ourselves a spiritual check-up. I got a couple of pages into the book, and realized that it might be beneficial to think through the book "out loud" here on the blog.

My thoughts on it, you can take or leave. But, the questions in it are extremely helpful. So, over the course of the next few weeks, I am going to try to blog through each chapter. I pray that God will use the book to draw us closer to Christ.