Thursday, June 12, 2008

200 posts in less than a year

This is the 200th time I have posted on the OBC blog! It has been a good experience for me, and hopefully beneficial to you who read.

Going forward, do you have any advice on what to add or subtract on the blog. It really is meant to be an extension of my heart to serve the body of Christ. So if I am not doing that well or I could be doing it better, I welcome the insight! Feel free to click the "Post a Comment" and let them fly!

I thought about something today. I love being here! I can't imagine any place that I would rather be pastoring right now. That's a big statement for me to make when you consider that I believe the Sooner State to be a foretaste of the Promised Land (those words are sure to fire up the Texans who read the blog). :-)

In all seriousness, God's grace is truly amazing, and my wife and I count it as His gracious plan for us to be at OBC!