Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving @ Ogletown

Although I was not able to be a part of either of these activities, I am encouraged by a couple of things at Ogletown this Thanksgiving.
  1. We shared a Thanksgiving meal with many people in the community. I think there were 80-90 OBC'ers who made that possible. Great job, guys. My prayer is that we can do more and more of that in the months and years to come.

  2. Our church sent out a small team of people to Nigeria to minister in that country. This isn't OBC's first trip there, and I am sure it will not be the last. I pray that OBC grows in a love for the nations!
God is doing great things at our church! I am so encouraged that we are not just reaching out to those across our street, but we are going to the world to make disciples.

God is great to let us play a part in His plan!