Friday, December 14, 2007

I like this Delaware thing...

Today, I have 2 more reasons to be grateful for moving to the First State. So, what are they?
  1. I got to have some BBQ for lunch today. Where did I find this BBQ? It was at Where Pigs Fly, down in Dover. I call your attention to exhibit A. Notice the menu/placemat, remnant of a BBQ sandwich, the mason jar of Pepsi, and the white bag filled with a cup of pulled pork BBQ, to take home to Shawna! Good times! I think it ranks just below Rib-n-Loin, Porker's, and my all-time favorite Shufords (for all you Chattanoogans), but it was a GREAT lunch. I have a new favorite place in Dover.

  2. Tonight, the University of Delaware plays for the national championship! Even if they don't win, they have had a great season. But, I hope they do win.
Two things close to my heart, BBQ and football. I know Blake and Greg would say neither thing should control our joy, but I will say that they both can make me happy! :-)