- I missed preaching a bunch, but...
- I enjoyed Greg and Blake sharing about joy.
- I got to sit by my wife during the sermon.
- I got to hear the choir/instrumentalists preparing for next Sunday night. The music was great. I can't wait.
- I got to hang out with some of our high school students tonight. Good times.
- Another person joined our church, and a boy expressed his faith in Christ and his desire to be baptized.
- I found out that half the church eats at the Border Cafe for lunch.
- I got a chuckle out of the fact that the Advent candles wouldn't light in the 11:00 service. What do they say about the "best laid plans?" Oh well.
- I met tons of people new or fairly new to Ogletown.
- The tours of the new facility went well, I think. I caught the tail end of a couple. Chilly, but encouraging!
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Unwind and rewind
Every Sunday is special, but today stands out for several reasons...