Thursday, January 10, 2008

NEWSFLASH, God is opening doors in Delaware and around the world

Based on Colossians 4, I challenged OBC and myself in a couple of sermons to pray that God would open doors and that we would be faithful to walk through them and talk about Jesus.

So far, I know this:
  1. God has been faithful to answer our prayers and many have communicated to me the open doors that he has placed before them.

  2. Many at OBC have been faithful to walk through those open doors and share the good news about grace in Jesus!
I know God wants to do this, and yet I am often surprised and so encouraged by many who have emailed me their "open door" encounters. I don't know what 2008 holds for Ogletown, but I know God has great plans for all nations and people to see how great his Son is, and we get to be a part of it!