Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Temptation from Z to A

This Sunday, I am planning on beginning a series of messages talking about temptation. This coming Sunday, we will be looking at what God says when we FAIL in temptation. Logically, I think this would normally be the last message of a series, but I wanted to frontload the series with God's words about grace in our failures. I believe that many may give up trying to fight temptation because of their repeated failures. So, I want to extend God's grace and hope to those who have fought and lost regularly.

Having said that, if you are in the category I am (failing too often in various temptations) or if you know someone who is, I am praying that Sunday will provide all of us words of hope from God about our failures, defeat, sin, guilt, and mistakes!

See you here!