Here are 3 authors who bring history to life
- David McCullough
- Jay Winik
- James Bradley
Here are 3 of my favorite collections of stories.
- The Greatest Generation by Tom Brokaw
- The Rest of the Story by Paul Harvey
- Character Above All by Peggy Noonan
I am a golf nut, and here are 3 great golf books by John Feinstein.
Here are 3 enjoyable business/marketing books I have come across
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Death by Meeting by Patrick Lencioni
- First, Break All the Rules by Marcus Buckingham
3 great biographies/autobiographies
- Here I Stand (Martin Luther) by Roland Bainton
- A Promise Kept by Robertson McQuilkin
- The Swans Are Not Silent (Series of books) by John Piper
I don't read fiction that often, but here are 3 compelling fiction books I have read over the last few years.