This week the question will be, "Why do I need to forgive?" I cannot wait to share with you the things that God has brought to my attention. I have never appreciated my forgiveness from God more than I have this week. I have never understood it like I do having spent some time meditating on the subject.
Just a few of the passages of Scripture and resources that have been helpful to me this week:
- Matthew 18
- Ephesians 4:32
- When Sinners Say 'I Do' by Dave Harvey
- The Reason for God by Tim Keller (especially his chapter on the true story of the cross)
- What's So Amazing About Grace? by Philip Yancey
- Love in Hard Places by D.A. Carson
- Whiter Than Snow by Paul David Tripp (this has been out less than a week)
Pray that God would use His Word to shape our hearts!