- Charis was only 3 weeks old. She was such a good baby on that trip (she still is good, by the way).
- Canaan was all-boy, excited about being on a plane (some things never change).
- Shawna was doing amazingly (is that a word) well for having a baby less than 3 weeks earlier.
- My stomach wasn't doing so well (wonder why?).
- I was reading 1776 by David McCullough. Great read as we flow into Philly and stayed near the Delaware River.
- We saw fireworks from the airplane coming into Philly. Very cool thing!
- I was eager, anxious, nervous, excited, and ready for God to do some amazing things.
Friday, July 4, 2008
This time last year...
What a difference a year can make. This day last year, our family was packing into a USAir jet in Chattanooga to come up to visit with a certain pastor search committee in Newark, DE. Some great memories...