- Psalm 135:6 Whatever the Lord pleases, he does, in heaven and on earth, in the seas and all deeps.
- Psalm 138:6 For though the Lord is high, he regards the lowly, but the haughty he knows from afar.
- Psalm 141:5 Let a righteous man strike me—it is a kindness; let him rebuke me—it is oil for my head; let my head not refuse it. Yet my prayer is continually against their evil deeds.
- Psalm 143:8 Let me hear in the morning of your steadfast love, for in you I trust. Make me know the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.
- Psalm 145:4 One generation shall commend your works to another, and shall declare your mighty acts.
- Psalm 145:9 The Lord is good to all, and his mercy is over all that he has made.
- Psalm 146:5 Blessed is he whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the Lord his God,
- Psalm 147:1 Praise the Lord! For it is good to sing praises to our God; for it is pleasant, and a song of praise is fitting.
- Psalm 147:11 but the Lord takes pleasure in those who fear him, in those who hope in his steadfast love.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
I had the privilege of reading in the Psalms this morning. Fewer places in Scripture elicit the praise of God and ignite a passion for God that this book does! So, here are some God-thoughts that I enjoyed today. So, I will pass along the blessing I feel.