Monday, September 10, 2007

700 miles + 2 kids - an internet connection = NO BLOGGING


Well, my wife has done an amazing job of getting us packed up. You can see from the picture what our ENTIRE house looks like. I would have pitched in to help, but I have a cardboard allergy. Just kidding, my excuse didn't work with her either (I credit Jim Manning with that one!).

Anyway, those who have been tracking the blog will have to be patient with me over the next couple of days. I will be ready to blog when I get hooked up and online again.

As my first blog said, "I just want to go to Delaware now." I think I would change that slightly to "I just want to be MOVED to Delaware now."

Keep us in your prayers. We are armed with enough Dora, Little Einsteins, Elmo, Bob the Builder, and many other things to last us several hundred miles with minimal "interruptions" (I can't tell you how much I appreciate the guy who invented portable DVD players. He's my hero).

See you there, soon!