The only hassle was navigating I-95 this morning. I think everyone in the Northeast Corridor was heading that direction today. And, a great number of them were driving somewhat recklessly causing the interstate to back up about every 1/8 of a mile. So, I got to "take my time" going through Baltimore this morning.
In addition, I got to pay to sit in this traffic.
- $3 to get out of Delaware
- $2 to go into the Ft McHenry Tunnel (Canaan loved it, by the way)
- $2 (times 2 with my car and Shawna's car) to get out of the Tunnel
- $5 to get out of Maryland (times 2 again)
- $3 to get back into Delaware (times 2 again)