Monday, September 3, 2007

A great day for Lefty

By the way, this has nothing to do with OBC, just thought I would share! :-)

To prove that I can think about something else this time of year other than college and pro football, I watched my favorite golfer, Phil Mickelson today and he had a great win. To find out more, you can read about it here. [Just so you know, I am a big-time golf fan. I grew up in Augusta, GA, and because of a little tournament they host there, I think everybody who has ever lived in the city loves golf.]

I don't idolize Phil, but I do like him and I pull for him to win every tournament he plays in. The 2004 Masters was one of my favorite golf tournaments ever. I also can't help but pull for a guy when I read stories like this one. I know he is not perfect, but he seems to realize that he is playing a game for a living, and can use his resources to help people in great ways.