Friday, September 28, 2007

Questions to help a new Delawarean understand important issues here

Getting adjusted to a new part of the country is an interesting experience. I thought I would ask for some answers to questions I have, after living here for 2.5 weeks.

Question 1 - Why do I have to make so many U-turns? I think I make more in a day here, than I have made in a couple of months anywhere else.

Question 2 - I am going out on a limb here, but I think there are parts of town in Wilimington that may not be completely safe at night. Is that accurate? I think I was in one of those places last night.

Question 3 - How can there be that many cars on I-95? Furthermore, how many people live around here? Every single road seems packed with traffic, all the time.

Oh well, I am not complaining (I have loved every minute here, except those 30 minutes going 2 miles on 95), just asking!