Saturday, September 1, 2007

One of my favorite days of the year

I am going to take a break from the "spiritual" posts, and let you know about one of my favorite days of the year. It is the beginning of college football season. As you can tell, the Hill family knows how to get in gear for the day.

As far as the Oklahoma gear, I was brainwashed by my dad as an infant in the glories of OU football, and I have continued the family brainwashing at an early age (as you can see from the attire of my "sweet-pea" on my lap). Just so you know, my wife will even get in on the activities, but someone had to take a picture.

Included in the pre-game preparation is a visit to one of my favorite sites.

Oh well, let the season begin. Boomer Sooner!

By the way, Canaan can sing every word of "Boomer Sooner," and can also say "Boo Texas" with great enthusiasm. Where did he learn that? :-)