Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sunday Morning in Newark

A couple of observations from this Sunday...
  • I have finally found a time in which the roads are empty here in DE. If you drive down 273 at 6:30 am on a Sunday morning, you are guaranteed to be one of the few people on the road. No school districts, and I only had to make 2 u-turns!

  • If you go to Starbucks (on Main Street) at 6:45 am on a Sunday morning (especially after a UD night game), you could very likely be the only person there, I was. Take a look at the picture. Main Street 6:45 am.

  • If you are missing the Sunday morning sunrises at Ogletown, you are missing something INCREDIBLE. (Easy for me to say...I look at sunrises, while my wife gets 2 kids ready. Something may not be right about that.)
Anyway, I am learning to love this place in just a short time!